- Producer: Men On Boats - dir Shannon R Davis | Tantrum Theater AEA & URTA affiliate.
- Producer: Absentia - dir Tanisha L Pryon | written by Olivia Matthews | Vibrancy Theater
- Producer: New Play Commission - Jacqueline Lawton | Commissioned by Tantrum Theater in partnership with Vibrancy Theater
- Producer-Director: Everybody - by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins | School of Theater (ohio) and Vibrancy Theater
- Producer-Director: K ! :D D: Ö - Developed by Frank Wo/Men Collective as part of our Fusebox Festival and TPA residency, UT Austin. December 2020.
- Director: A Perfect Day Away - Written by Klae Bainter, Premiere at 27th Annual Seabury Quinn Festival.
- Director: The Women of Lockerbie - Written by Deborah Brevoort, Adapted with permission from author for YouTube-Live, Fall 2020.
- Director-performer: Birthday Special - A solo performance-art piece commissioned by Salvage Vanguard Theater.
- Director: Effective Magic - A new play by Kirk Lynn, produced by Ohio University School of Theater. Feb. 2020.
- Producer: The Floorshow - September 2019, Associate Producer for world premiere off-off Broadway.
- Producer-Director: Rub A Duck -June 2019, Created and performed by Frank Wo/Men Collective, Austin, TX
- Director: Death by Peaches - December 2018, Exploratory workshop at Abrons Art Center, NYC.
- Director: Rick Said So - Oct 2018, Frank Wo/Men Collective, Motion Media Center, Austin, Texas
- Collaborator-Performer: Justine’s Secret House - March 2018, Commissioned by Meow Wolf, SXSW, Performed by Frank Wo/Men Collective
- Director: Macbeth - March 2018, adaptation and reading of text written by William Shakespeare, Church of the Blessed Sacrament, NYC
- Director-Performer: Loose Gravel - January 2017, Frank Wo/Men Collective, Topology Warehouse, Austin, Texas
- 2021 Consultant: Original Works Grant application. Sarah Elizabeth Yorke. (Awarded)
- 2020–Frank Wo/Men Collective commissioned to develop new work at Fusebox Festival Residency award: $50,000.
- 2019 Original Work Research Grant recipient, Ohio University. Conducted Research in Berlin.
- 2019 Best of Austin, winner, Austin Critics Pick.
- 2019 Best Arts Related Thing to Do, The Austin Chronicle.
- 2019 Top 10 Joys in Dance and Classical in 2019, The Austin Chronicle.
- 2018-2019 Nomination, Best Ensemble Austin Critics Table Award, Frank Wo/Men Collective. 2018 Best thing to do in NYC, Gothamist, The Commedia Company.
- 2018 City of Austin Grant, Community Initiative Grant ($3,500).
- 2017-2018 Nomination, Best Ensemble Austin Critics Table Award, Frank Wo/Men Collective. 2017 Top Ten Thrills no Frills, Jonelle Seitz, Austin Chronicle, Frank Wo/Men Collective.