Acknowledging the power I hold as a leader in the space, I vow on every project to be checked and learn from the collaborators. Today, I continue to learn and explore ways we can make art as Production Manager for Tantrum Theater and Instructor at Ohio University. I currently serve on the Board of Directors for Salvage Vanguard Theater in Austin, TX.
Aesthetically, I love the power of architecture. I utilize the literal architecture of our spaces and develop direct relationships with audiences. I explore the post-Brechtian theater of Postdramatic Theater and borrow some of those practices in my own theories of design and staging. Dismantling expectation and tradition to construct our own is the way out of the dark ages of theater-making.
Click each image for galleries!
- The Tempest | Shakespeare in the Woods, August 2023
- Chicharrón: a communion with the triple A's written and created by Roberto Di Donato:
- Cleveland, OH (Cleveland Public Theatre) Sept 10, 2022
- New York City (Teatro LATEA) Nov 2022
- Austin, Texas (Salvage Vanguard Theater) 2023
- Athens, OH 2023/24